Elken Spirulina 100 Tablets
10 REASONS Why Elken Spirulina is The Perfect Source Of Balanced Nutrition
As we have seen, it is easy to acquire nutrition, but not so easy to achieve balanced nutrition on a daily basis. Fortunately, a solution can be found in Mother Nature. Spirulina platensis, a bluegreen algae, is a nutrient powerhouse that has emerged as one of the world’s top natural foods for balanced nutrition.
1. Abundant Nutrient Variety
Elken Spirulina contains more than 100 nutrients over the 5 major nutrient groups (protein, carbohydrate, vitamins, minerals and fat), of which 46 are essential nutrients.
Isoleucine, Methionine, Valine, Leucine, Threonine, Lysine, Phenylalanine, Tryptophan
A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, B15, B17, C, D, E, F, H, K, Rutin, Choline
Calcium, Potassium, Sodium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Cobalt, Zinc, Iodine, Selenium, Boron, Bromine, Molybdenum, Fluorine, Silicon, Chromium, Sulfur, Chlorine
Beta Carotene, Chlorophyll, Xantophyll, Phycocyanin
Linolenic Acid, Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), Palmitic Acid, Oleic Acid, Fatty Acid
2. High Concentration of Nutrients
Not only does Spirulina contain a variety of nutrients, research has also proven that it has:
- 1000 times more concentrated nutrients than seaweeds and vegetables
- 56 times more Iron than spinach
- 30 times more Chlorophyll than wheat grass
- 5 times more Protein than milk
- 3 times more Gamma-Linolenic Acid than evening primrose oil
- 3 times more Vitamin E than wheat germ
3. Balanced Ratio of Nutrients
Having all essential nutrients is important, but they should be available in a balanced ratio so as to maximise absorption. All the proteins found in Spirulina are biologically complete and well-balanced, providing all 8 essential amino acids as well as most vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the proper ratio, making it one of the most balanced and complete supplements in the market.
4. 100% Alkaline
An alkaline body condition improves the body’s resilience against diseases and helps maintain cellular health, thus we should consume more food such as vegetables, fruits and milk. But did you know that Spirulina is one of the most alkaline food?
- 20 times more alkaline than milk
- 5 times more alkaline than carrot
- 4 times more alkaline than beans
5. High & Complete Protein Source
Unknown to many, Spirulina has the highest protein content of any food – about 70%. It is also the world’s most digestible source of protein, with about 12 times more usable protein than meat! Apart from that, its protein content is also complete with all 8 essential amino acids, unlike most plantbased food which typically lacks some amino acids. Unlike meat, it is also free from cholesterol, oil, growth hormones or antibiotics and saturated fat.
6. High in antioxidants & rare nutrients
Spirulina has very high antioxidant capabilities due to its high content of the rare SOD (Super Oxide Dismutase), a potent anti-ageing nutrient, and is the highest natural food source of beta-carotene. In fact, a 3-gram serving is supposed to provide more antioxidant activity than 5 servings of fruits and vegetables! Unlike most plant foods which do not contain Vitamin B12, spirulina is the richest source of Vitamin B12, 2.5 times higher than beef liver!
7. Extremely easy to digest and absorb
A single cell food with a soft cell wall (thin membrane) made of complex sugar, enzymes and protein, Elken Spirulina is extremely easy to digest and absorb compared with all vegetables and fruits and even chlorella. This makes it suitable for people with poor digestion, young children and senior citizens.
Fully natural, free from cholesterol, salt and flavouring and requiring no cooking, Spirulina is recognised as the most complete food source known; winning it titles like ‘Best Health Supplement for Mankind’ (WHO) and ‘The Best Food for Tomorrow’ (UN FAO).
9. Organic cultivation
The organic cultivation of Elken Spirulina ensures that it is free from pesticide and chemical contamination, hence does not contain chemical residues, fertilisers, pesticides, antibiotics, preservatives and other additives. Organic food is also generally recognised to have 4 times more nutritional value than food produced from conventional farming.
10. International Accolades
Elken Spirulina has received many prestigious worldwide awards such as:
- Awarded JHFA certification by Japan Health Food & Nutrition Food Association, Japan as a quality and safe healthcare product
- Golden Medal Award, Taiwan by Taiwan Regional Agricultural Division and National Agriculture Association;
- Taiwan Publication Section; Taiwan National Health and Hygiene Institute; and Taiwan Rationing and Dietary Division
- Certified HALAL by Malaysia Islamic Development Department (JAKIM)
- Approved by Drug Control Authority (DCA), Ministry of Health Malaysia
- Organic certification by USDA – NOP
- Golden Award by Taiwan Health Food Safety
- National Biotechnology & Medical Care Quality Award
- GMP Food Certification, Taiwan Consumer Associations
- Golden Diamond Award by Taiwan Consumer Association
- Certified free of microcystine by Institute of Fisheries Science, National Taiwan University
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 1-3 days